CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Technology in the Classroom

DVD/Projector-In science, we covered a lot on the human body. At times I found myself having a difficult time explaining some information. Therefore, I got a lot of DVD’s that were age appropriate and explained everything the students needed to know for a specific body part.

Radio-For P.E., at times, like when it’s raining, Ms. Tricia and I have the students dance around in the class to let out some of their energy. The students always enjoyed doing that! I also use the radio with relaxing music playing when I have them do a writing activity.

Computer-When the students are done with their work early, I had them use the computer as a reward for being done. But, the computer eventually broke down!

No comments: